The 20th Annual TD Beach to Beacon 10K will be held in Cape Elizabeth beginning at 8 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 5, 2015.
Cape Elizabeth Public Safety has announced numerous road closures throughout the event, which begin early in the morning hours and will continue until late morning. Public Safety officials ask that you plan ahead and use caution even in areas where road closures are not in effect, as a significant increase in motor vehicle, pedestrian, and bicycle traffic will be present up to and immediately proceeding the event.
Questions regarding road closures maybe directed to Cape Elizabeth Public Safety at (207) 767-3323.
- Route 77, Sprague Hall to Kettle Cove Road 6 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Scott Dyer Road Eastbound 6:45 a.m. – 8 a.m.
- All of Fowler Road (except shuttle buses) 7:15 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Route 77, Kettle Cove Road to Old Ocean House Road 7:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Crescent Beach State Park 7:30 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Route 77, at Hill Way 7:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Old Ocean House Road (all) 7:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Shore Road south of Fort Williams 7:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.